The user with the given e-mail address already exists
Change the e-mail or use the password recovery option.
Thank you for your registration
1. Check your e-mail. We have sent you a link to activate your account to the e-mail address you provided during registration. Use the link in the e-mail to activate your account.
2. Sign in to your account at www.revas.pl/en/ and try out one simulation for free!
Please check junk mail/offers folder in your mail box and if it is not there contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at +48 502 148 260.
Thank you for your registration
Your account has been successfully created.
Log in using the email and password you provided during registration.
Internet portal regulations gry.revas.pl
- These regulations define the conditions, principles and manner of provision of services electronically by REVAS sp. z o.o. with head office in Rzeszów through the Website, of which it is the Operator. This document is a regulation as defined in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- Whenever the following regulations use the term:
- Operator - it should be understood as the company operating under the name Revas spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with registered head office in Rzeszów (address: Litewska 10/9, 35-302 Rzeszów) entered in the register of companies of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000638640, with the tax identification number NIP: 5170376971 and the REGON identification number: 365460300, with share capital in the amount of PLN 105,000 paid in full.
- Website - it should be understood as the internet portal Revas.pl operating at the address https://gry.revas.pl run by the Operator, dedicated to conducting industry business simulations on the terms specified in the Regulations.
- User - it should be understood as a person who, by accepting the Regulations, has gained access to the Services.
- Login - it should be understood as an individual and unique e-mail address which is a unique identifier of the User on the Website.
- Password - it should be understood as a string of at least 5 characters long defined by the User and assigned to the User. The password is required for the User to log in to the Website.
- Account - it should be understood as a set of services provided by the Website along with individual User settings thanks to which the User may use the Website.
- Price list - it should be understood as an offer presenting a comparison of the possibilities and prices of the Website subscription plans. Available at: https://www.revas.pl/en/pricing/.
- Registration - it should be understood as a one-off operation consisting in the User setting up an Account, carried out using the registration form made available by the Operator on one of the Website pages.
- Services (Service) - it should be understood as the provision of electronic applications and tools via the Website by the Operator on the terms set out in the Regulations.
- Account Owner - it should be understood as the User who created the Account.
- Agreement - it should be understood as a license agreement between the Operator and the Instructor Unit or between the Operator and the Instructor.
- Regulations – it should be understood as these regulations.
- Instructor – a natural person who registers an account in order to use the Services in their lessons, classes, workshops or training. The Instructor orders access to the Service, which may be made available to Players on the terms specified in the Agreement.
- Player – a natural person who registers an account to use the Service provided by the Instructor.
- Access code - a numerical code created by the Operator for the Instructor in order to start the Service.
- Institution - the entity (e.g. school, foundation, company, etc.) under which the operator will use the Service.
- Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Subscription fee – a license fee resulting from the Price List paid in an annual or monthly cycle.
- License fee – fee for using the Service.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations define the terms and conditions for using the Website and the Services offered by the Operator made available through it, as well as defines the scope of rights and obligations of the Operator and the User.
- The owner of the Website and the entity providing the Services indicated in the Regulations is the Operator.
- With use of the Website and on the terms set out in the Regulations, the Operator provides Services.
- Access to the Account and Services offered by the Website is available only to Users who have registered their Account in the manner specified in the Regulations.
- A condition of using the Website and the Services provided by the Operator is for the User to read the Regulations and express consent to the conditions set out in the Regulations.
- The Operator reserves the right to restrict access to selected Services offered via the Website for Users who do not meet the conditions specified by the Operator. Restrictions regarding the use of selected Services will always be posted on the Website.
- The Operator has the right to entrust the current service of the Website to a third party, to which the User hereby consents by accepting the content of the Regulations.
- The minimum technical requirements of the computer system from which the User wishes to use the Website:
- 1000 MHz processor;
- RAM memory: 512 MB;
- Internet access, the minimum bandwidth should be 1Mb;
- The Operator will make every effort to ensure that the transmission of data via the Internet as part of using the Services is secure, that is, that the information sent is confidential, entire and complete.
- The Operator declares that regardless of its actions aimed at securing the Website, due to the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically, Users should take into account the risk of unauthorized persons obtaining and modifying the Users' data. Therefore, Users should also, in order to increase the security of their equipment and data, use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the abovementioned threats by using antivirus and identity protection programs while using the Internet.
- All unusual signs in the functioning of the Website, in particular a different appearance of the Website’s, unprecedented messages, images and others, without prior information sent by the Operator to the Users regarding the possibility of such events, may indicate unlawful acquisition of the Login and Password or other unlawful activity of third parties. In such circumstances, the Operator recommends immediate cessation of using the Website.
- The Operator is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations in the computer equipment or internet connection used by the User, which prevent the User from using the Website and the Services offered through it.
III. REGISTRATION OF AN ACCOUNT ON THE WEBSITE
- User registration on the Website, and thus the creation of an Account, takes place by completing the registration form available on one of the pages of the Website.
- User accounts are divided into two types - Instructor and Player.
- The Instructor Account allows you to use the Services in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and the Agreement. It allows you to manage your Services and Player Accounts within the Institution.
- Registration of the Instructor Account requires the following data to be entered in the registration form:
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- The Player Account allows you to use the Services on the basis of the Access Code received from the Instructor.
- Registration of a Player Account requires the following data to be entered in the registration form:
- e-mail address
- Registration of the Instructor Account requires the following data to be entered in the registration form:
- The Player starts to use the Service by logging in to the Account and entering the access code received from the Instructor.
- The Operator reserves the right to extend the registration form with additional fields, the filling-in of which will be voluntary.
- The Operator informs that access to the Services is possible after registering the Account on the Website, and thus leaving the User's personal data on the Website in the manner described in this section of the Regulations.
- The User activates the account by clicking a link in an automatically generated message sent from the Website to the e-mail address provided by the User in the Registration process.
- After activating the Account, the Operator is given the opportunity to log in to his Account, in which he can order one free Service from the Services available on the Account.
- In the event that the Instructor or the Unit decides to order further Services, he is obliged to contact the Operator in order to sign the Agreement and pay the license fee or subscription fee in accordance with the applicable Price List.
- Detailed terms and conditions for the performance of paid Services are provided in the Agreement.
- The User bears sole responsibility for the content of data provided by them. The Operator informs that any content sent, or any Orders placed by third parties that identify themselves with the User's Login and User's Password will be assigned to the User.
- The User's access to the User's Account and the use of the Services provided by the Operator via the Website is possible after the User logs in to the Website using the correct Login and Password.
- The Operator reserves the right to block User access to the Services if:
- it determines that the User has activated an Account once again, after a previous Account has been deleted, in order to use another free Service;
- it is demonstrated that the User has used the Account and the Services in violation of the provisions of the Regulations.
IV. CONCLUSION AND TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS
- Conclusion of the Agreement for the provision of electronic services for the use of the Website by the Unit with the Operator (Agreement) may take place through the User's own registration on the Website by use of the available form and the signing of the Agreement by the Unit or by signing of the Agreement by the Operator's representative who carries out Registration on the Website for the User.
- The Agreement may be concluded for a definite period of time: 12 months.
- The User's acceptance of the Regulations is a necessary condition for the conclusion of the Agreement.
- The Agreement is concluded in the manner specified in item 1 above, upon the signing of the Agreement by the parties.
- If the party to the agreement does not submit to the Operator a declaration of intent to terminate use of Website at least 30 days before the end of the Agreement, after the period for which the Agreement has been concluded, it is transformed into an agreement concluded for an indefinite period. After the Agreement is transformed into an agreement concluded for an indefinite period, each of the Parties may terminate it with a one-month notice period with effect at the end of the month following the month in which the termination of the Agreement took place.
- The Operator has the right to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect, if:
- The Unit is late in paying remuneration due or payable to the Operator for a period of at least 30 days;
- The Unit violates the rules of use of the Website specified in these Regulations or the Operator's rights in the Website.
- The Unit may at any time terminate the Agreement for a definite period, effective as of the end of the month following the month in which the other party to the Agreement has been effectively notified of the termination.
- In the event of termination by the Unit of an Agreement concluded for a definite period before the date it was concluded, the Unit shall pay the Operator a contractual penalty in the amount of the monthly fee in accordance with the Price List of the remaining time until the end of the period for which the Agreement was concluded.
- The Unit should submit a declaration of will to terminate the Agreement and send it to the Operator in the form of written postal correspondence or by email to the addresses indicated on the Website, in the "Contact" tab. This procedure is applicable in the event of termination of the Agreement by the Operator, whereas the Operator uses for this purpose the contact details provided in the Agreement
- In each case of termination of the Agreement, the Operator will block the User from accessing the Website on the next Business Day after the end of the notice period, except in the case indicated in paragraph 6 above, wherein access to the Website will be blocked immediately. During the notice period, the Operator shall provide the User with the possibility to import from the Website all data belonging to the User. After the deadline referred to in the preceding sentence, the Operator will delete all copies of User's data posted on the Website.
V. RULES FOR USING THE SERVICE
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the technical manner of performing the Services, in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from the rights held, and also in accordance with the available technical capabilities.
- In order to ensure the security of message transmission and in connection with the Services provided, the Operator shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to the security of the Services provided.
- The User is obliged in particular to:
- use of the Website in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
- use of the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of the Regulations;
- not submitting or placing any unlawful content on the Website;
- use of the Website in a manner that does not negatively affect other Users or the Operator, respecting their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and all the rights to which they are entitled.
- The Operator shall not be liable for infringement of third party rights or for causing any damage to third parties as a result of and in connection with activities carried out by the User using the data collected by the User in connection with the Services provided.
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility for the content entered into the Website while providing the Service to the User and any damage it causes.
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility in accordance with the content of art. 12-14 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The User is obliged to notify the Operator immediately of any violation of his rights as part of using the Website, as well as any violation of the rules set out in the Regulations.
- The Operator may deny the User the right to use the Website, as well as limit his access to some or all of the resources of the Services or Website offered by the Operator, with immediate effect, in the event of a User's violation of the Regulations, in particular when the User:
- provided during the registration on the Website untrue, inaccurate or outdated data, that is misleading or infringes upon the rights of third parties;
- commits, through the Website, a violation of personal rights, in particular the personal rights of other Users;
- engages in other behaviours that are considered by the Operator to be reprehensible, inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet, as contrary to the purposes of creating the Website or prejudicing the Operator's reputation.
- In the event of receipt by the Operator of an official notification or credible message about the unlawful nature of stored data provided by the User, the Operator may prevent access to this data. The Operator will not be liable to the User for any damage resulting from the loss of access to data with unlawful content. The Operator will notify the User about the blocking of access to data with unlawful content.
- A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Website may not re-register without the prior consent of the Operator.
- The Account Owner may at any time demand the removal of the Account, in which case all information provided on the Website that is related to the User Account will also be deleted. By deleting the Account, the User renounces the continued use of all Services available on the Website.
- The Operator also allows the possibility of establishing cooperation with the User by concluding a separate agreement for the provision of Services. According to the agreement, its signing indicates acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
VI. TECHNICAL BREAKS
- The Operator providing the Website provides Services electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a guaranteed time of provision at 99% on an annual basis.
- The Operator is entitled to a temporary break in the operation of the Website and Services that it provides for technical reasons.
- The Operator shall not be liable to the Users for non-performance or improper performance of the Services for reasons attributable to third parties (including telecommunications network operators) or caused by force majeure.
- The Operator reserves the right to 5-hour service breaks once a week.
- The Operator will notify the User of the times of the scheduled service breaks referred to in paragraph 4 above, 24 hours in advance by posting an appropriate message on the Website. The Operator will make every effort to ensure that planned service breaks occur during the night time or outside Business Days, taking into consideration public holidays.
- The responsibility of the Operator towards the User under any title, including for non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement, is limited to the amount specified in the Agreement, unless the damage was caused as a result of the Operator's intentional fault.
- The Operator's exclusive source of obligations is these Regulations, the Agreement and the mandatory provisions of law.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- At the time of acceptance of the Regulations, the User consents to the processing of his personal data by the Operator in accordance with the terms of the Regulations.
- The administrator of the Users' personal data is the Operator, who processes personal data in accordance with the law, in particular with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
- The User's personal data may be processed by the Operator in order to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship between the User and the Operator.
- The Operator is obliged to apply technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the User's personal data processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data covered by the protection. In particular, it protects the data from being made available to unauthorized persons, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Operator ensures that it will exercise special diligence to protect the interests of the User. The Operator ensures that the User's personal data will be:
- processed in accordance with the law;
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
- substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- kept in a form allowing identification of persons whom they concern no longer than this is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- The Operator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on the appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the applicable law.
- maintain the User's session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to re-enter the Login and Password on every subpage of the Website;
- create viewing statistics on the Website's subpages.
- Each User has the right to access their personal data, the right to correct it, supplement it and the right to demand the cessation of data processing and their removal, by requesting the Operator to do so in writing. In the event of deletion of data conditioning the use of the Website and the Services provided through it, the User loses the ability to use the Services and this equates to the deletion of the User Account.
- If the User places any personal data of other persons on the Website (including their name, telephone number or e-mail address), they may do so only at their own responsibility and on condition that they do not violate the applicable law and personal rights of such persons.
- The Operator declares that it will exercise special care to provide Users with a high level of security in the use of the Website. All events affecting the security of information transfer, including the suspicion of sharing of files containing viruses and other files of similar nature, should be reported to the Operator at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Operator informs, and the User agrees, that all notices, information or other messages from the Operator related to the provision of Services are sent electronically to the User's e-mail address indicated in the registration form or on the User's Account.
- The Operator, as the entity providing the Services, fully respects and protects the right to privacy of all Users. The Operator maintains special care over the processing and protection of Users' personal data in a way that prevents access to these data by unauthorized persons, as well as against unauthorized use of the abovementioned data. It also ensures the security of using the Services.
- The Operator implements and applies appropriate technical solutions to prevent interference by third parties in the privacy of Users. For these reasons, the full use of the Services requires registration and following of the successful passage of the registration procedure and the creation of a User Account, and at every log-in to the Website.
- The data referred to above are protected in accordance with the applicable regulations with the use of technical safeguards, including, inter alia, password encryption.
- The Operator shall inform the Unit and Users via the e-mail address indicated on the Website or through a message posted by the Operator on the Website's main page about any changes in ownership of infrastructure or servers and changes in the data storage security standards referred to above.
- The Operator will notify the Unit and Users of the changes referred to in paragraph 4, no later than 30 working days before the planned change.
- The Unit has the right, within 14 business days from the date of notification of changes referred to in paragraph 4, to terminate the Agreement with the exclusion of the legal effect referred to in section IV, paragraph 10 above. After the deadline referred to in the preceding sentence, it is considered that the User has accepted the changes.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Operator reserves the right to transfer some or all of the rights and obligations resulting from the Regulations to a third party or to conclude sub-agreements regarding them, to which the User has expressed his consent by being bound by the Regulations. The User may not assign or disclaim the rights and obligations resulting from the Regulations without the Operator's written consent.
- Website Users may obtain free access to the Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of the Website or by contacting email@example.com.
- The Operator reserves that the Website and the operator's graphical elements, Operator's logos, navigation solutions, selection and layout of the content presented on the Website, constitute the subject of exclusive rights of the Operator.
- Complaints about the Website and Services provided through it may be reported via e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint should contain the User's electronic address, if the complaint was sent from another address, and a detailed description of the problem. Complaints that meet the above requirements will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint notification by the Operator. Information on the consideration of the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address of the User, to which he agrees.
- Change of the contact details of the Operator, change of the Operator's data resulting from a change in the legal form of business activity, or change in the Price List - does not constitute a change to the Regulations. The Operator will inform the Unit about changes of contact details 14 days before they are made, and about the other changes mentioned above as soon as they become legally effective.
- The Institution is obliged to notify the Operator of any change of addresses or other identifying information contained in the Agreement. In the absence of such notification, a shipment or message sent to the address provided in the Agreement shall be deemed effectively delivered. In the case of a return of a parcel or message sent to the address of the Unit with the annotation: "refusal to accept", "not taken on time", "unknown recipient", "addressee changed address" or other equivalent, it will be considered that the shipment or message was effectively delivered on the date on which the Unit refused to accept it, the server informed of the inability to deliver the message, or in which a period of at least 7 days has elapsed from taking delivery of the letter sent to the address of the Unit.
- If any part of the Regulations is found to be invalid or ineffective in the light of the provisions of applicable law, this part should be interpreted in such a way that it complies with the applicable law and reflects the intentions of the given provision as closely as possible. The remaining parts of the Regulations remain in full force and are fully effective.
- The law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising from the Agreement is Polish law. Any disputes arising out of the Agreement, which the parties fail to solve in advance, shall be settled by a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Operator.
- All advertising materials regarding the Website are for information purposes only, the provisions of these Regulations and the Agreement have binding legal effect.
- In the event of discrepancies between the Regulations and the provisions of the Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall prevail, unless otherwise provided for in these Regulations.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the Price List and the provisions of the Agreement, the provisions of the Agreement shall prevail.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other acts shall apply.
- The Operator has the right to change the Regulations at any time. The User is bound by the new content of the Regulations if they agree to its content. In the event that the User does not agree to the new content of the Regulations, the User's Account will be deleted.